Pipe Installation in Singapore
Updated on Sunday 16th July 2017
Rate this article 9 reviewsbased on
One of the most important steps in building a house is having a proper water supply and of course, long-life pipe installation. Our plumbers in Singapore can guide you in this major household work and can offer cost-effective materials and suitable plumbing services for your new residence.
One of the most considerable problems with present plumbing system projects doesn’t refer only to the actual pipe installation, but to the scheme and the design of the home.
The materials that are selected for enclosing, the rooms position, the water heaters setting and also the point at which the water comes into the house, all have a significant control on the presentation of a proper plumbing system.
Types of pipes in Singapore
The pipes used in pipe installations for residential properties by our plumbers in Singapore can be:
• Copper pipes (metal): they have a proven standard of reliability since the ‘60s. They are not likely to leak and are tight and sturdy;
• Galvanized steel (metal): these are rarely used in modern Singapore plumbing because of the negative effects they cause. They are hard to work with and may cause a reduced water pressure and clogged water lines in time;
• Polyvinyl Chloride Pipes or PVC (plastic) pipes: these do not rust and they are very appropriate for a residential sink, bathtub and toilet drain lines or vent stacks;
• Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride pipes or CPVC pipes (plastic): they contain an additional amount of chlorine which makes them safer for drinking water. This type of pipes is easy to work with and can be utilized for both cold and hot water;
• Cross-linked polyethylene or PEX pipes (plastic): these are most suitable for retrofits and are very versatile, being able to snake through walls with ease and extend across the home.
How can you improve pipe installation in Singapore?
Frequently, the scheme of the plumbing structure is left until the end of the design process when the residence plan is fundamentally determined.
This important step can be done by the constructor of the house in the initial planning phase using some elementary scheme principles, such as:
• locating the central distribution point means that the water heaters and incoming water supplies can considerably develop the performance of a plumbing structure;
• combining plumbing fittings around a common place can save materials, hot water energy and time. This procedure can be done between floorboards as well;
• having spaces for bundled pipe turns is appropriate to a homerun PEX.
Selecting the piping system - a process explained by our plumber in Singapore
Our team in Singapore can recommend and select the most suitable pipe system design for your new house. The distinctive properties of PEX tubing allow it to be organized in a number of diverse schemes. The mixture of a system plan is usually founded on an arrangement of basic factors like:
• work time;
• installer preference;
• effortlessness of installation;
• scheme performance.
The task of the plumber in Singapore is to choose the system that balances the distinctive requirements of the homeowner, installer and constructor. When the system design is carefully chosen the last stage in the scheme procedure is to plan the pipe direction and the valve positions.
Our local plumbers are very experienced in setting up pipe installation systems in Singapore. Depending on your particular requirements and conditions of your residential property, they will advise you on what the most suitable pipes are for your residence and the best way to install them.
For proper pipe installation in your new residence, or for any other plumbing services in Singapore, please contact our plumbers.