Install a Faucet Aerator in Singapore
Updated on Monday 27th March 2017
Rate this article 2 reviewsbased on
Water is becoming an important asset nowadays and saving this asset is crucial in any household in Singapore. A faucet aerator, although a small device, can help you do just that. A plumber in Singapore recommends any homeowner to use one, and we are here to help you also install a faucet aerator in Singapore, if necessary.
What is a faucet aerator in Singapore?
Firstly, let us take a look at what a faucet aerator in Singapore is.
Such a device is also called a tap aerator. It represents a device which can be installed on the faucet heat, allowing for a non-splashing stream of water and usually delivering a combination of water and air.
It is recommended to have professional plumbers in Singapore install it.
Advantages of using a faucet aerator in Singapore
A faucet aerator in Singapore presents many advantages, among which a plumber in Singapore would like to mention:
• Conservation and energy reduction: since a faucet aerator in Singapore limits the flow of water through the faucet, the water utilization is reduced. When hot water is used, since less water is utilized, this also implies less energy consumption;
• Higher perceived water pressure: When a faucet aerator is set up by a plumber, there is an area of high pressure which is being generated behind the aerator. Because of this, as well as the low pressure in front of the device, there is an increase in the velocity of the water flow, according to Bernoulli’s Principle. Our plumbers in Singapore can offer more details .
• Other advantages. We can provide further information on what these other advantages consist of.
How a plumber in Singapore installs a faucet aerator
When setting up a faucet aerator, a local plumber will follow the next steps:
• Shut off the water supply;
• Acquire the right aerator for the appropriate faucet size, for kitchen or bathroom;
• Screw the aerator on the faucet.
Our plumbers know how important water consumption and energy reduction in your house are. Therefore, we will make sure to purchase and install the most appropriate faucet aerator in Singapore for you, in a reliable, safe and effective manner, without producing any damages to your kitchen or bathroom appliances.
If you wish to have a faucet aerator installed in your Singapore house, please contact our team of Singapore plumbing professionals.